Olive Dining MenusStudents have two options for lunch-time arrangements in the dining hall:
- restaurant meals from the Dining Hall
- packed lunch eaten in the Dining Hall
A wide selection of healthy lunches are available daily from the restaurant service in the school dining hall. Snacks and drinks are available from the restaurant before school, at break and lunch times.
Students (Years 7 - 11) are not allowed to leave the school at lunchtime.
The School Meals menus and allergy information can be found below.
Olive Dining Menus
Food Hygiene Inspection Report 20 February 2017
Free School Meals
Parents who are in receipt of one of the following can apply to Ealing Council at Perceval House for free school meals
- Income Support
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Job Seekers Allowance (Income based)
- Child Tax Credit or Pension Credit with Child Tax Credit and have an annual income of less than £16,190 (and not in receipt of Working Tax Credit)
- Assistance from the National Asylum Support Service (NASS)
Parents who receive Job Seekers allowance or Employment and Support allowance which is contribution based, Working Tax Credit or other benefits are not eligible for free school meals.
If you wish your child to receive free school meals you must complete the on-line application form by visiting Ealing Council Free School Meals On-Line Application Website
Parents who are eligible are encouraged to register for free school meals. We are only able to provide these for students who appear on the London Borough of Ealing list. We are keen to ensure that all students receive the support to which they are entitled and are having nutritious food at lunchtime.