The school currently has the following non-teaching vacancies
- Website and Intranet Coordinator - Scale 3
The closing date for the above applications is 12 noon, Tuesday 11 March 2014.
The school currently has the following teaching vacancies
- Head of English Faculty - TLR 6
- Teacher of Maths -MPS with Inner London Allowance
- Music Peripatetic Violin Teacher - £23.50 - £26.65 per hour depending on expereince
The closing date for the above applications is 12 noon, Tuesday 18 March 2014
Please see the advert, job description and person specification for more details and complete the relevant application form. The Tutor job description also applies for all teaching posts.
For all posts, please read the 'How to apply' section before applying.
How to Complete the Application Form
- Please ensure you have Adobe Reader on your computer which you will need to download the application form. If you do not have Reader, you can install it by using the link shown below.
- Please download the correct application form for the position for which you are applying.
- Once downloaded, save this blank template form on your computer.
- Complete the blank template form with your details and save this on your computer as a separate file.
- Once fully completed, you can email the completed application form file to email@example.com
Alternatively, you can download and print a blank copy of the form, complete it by hand and post it to the HR Office. Please ensure you post your application in time for the closing date.Downloading the Application Forms
You will need the latest version of Adobe Reader in order to download the application form. Please see the 'How to apply' section for further details.
Click here to download the latest version of Adobe Reader. (Please note the latest version of Adobe Reader is XI ).