Year 11 Achieving Success Evening
On Tuesday 2 November the school hosted our Year 11 Success Evening.
Thank you to all parents and carers that attended the evening - it was lovely to see so many of you in person and we hope you found the evening useful.
If you were unable to attend, we are pleased to share with you the main presentation from the evening, as well as personalised learning checklists and curriculum maps for all subject areas in Year 11.
If you have any questions about how to support your child in Year 11 please contact the Year 11 Team.
Year 11 Success Evening Main Presentation
• An introduction from the Year 11 Team
• Speech from Year 13 students on overcoming the challenges Year 11 students face
• Strategies for success: English, Maths & Science
• Understanding your child’s report; raising attainment
• Wellbeing support in Year 11
Personalised Learning Checklists and Curriculum Maps
Personalised Learning Checklists
Biology Paper 1
Biology Paper 2
Chemistry Paper 1
Chemistry Paper 2
Physics Paper 1
Physics Paper 2
ADDITIONAL SCIENCE REVISION STRATEGIES
RELIGIOUS STUDIES (PHILOSOPHY AND ETHCS)